Monday, March 21, 2011

button inventory

Do you know about my button obsession? This post was intended for a few weeks ago, when buttons were on sale at JoAnn's. Maybe this isn't the sort of thing that makes your heart go pitter-patter, but it makes me plan a weekend to hit all the different JoAnn stores in the entire area to buy tons and tons of buttons. Don't judge; buttons are crazy expensive, ok?? I feel like a hoarder when I sidle up to the check-out stand and plop my basket down. The clerk's raised eyebrow. The inevitable question: "What are you going to do with all of these?" The yard-long receipt. The things I do for buttons.... Look at these really cute ones!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love buttons too! And you're right! They are very expensive!!! Especially the very nice ones, like the ones you show here. Love them!