Monday, September 8, 2008

Look What I Found

OK, back to last weekend for a moment. The sisters and I had an adventure in Spokane (I know--glamorous!!) with our aunties (also known as The Sisters - go figure!) Agenda:

1. Baby Shower:
Highlights: Tring to out-do each other with cute handmade items for Pearl (me-handmade blanket, Sis #1: hand-appliqued onesie, Sis #2: handmade burp cloths, onesies, Sis #3: hand-knit baby booties and mittens... are you jealous of my family yet?
2. Value Village:
Highlights: Trying to find sweet tooled leather belts with names engraved. Previous finds inlude "Norm" "Evan" and "Ethel." VV didn't have exactly what we were looking for, but leave it to the Aunties...they had just what I needed in their stash...

I am Molly Jeanne, you know.

3. Classy Racks. Not only is it what we have, it's where we went.

Highlights: One Very Fabulous red-and-green plaid polyester leisure suit, to be worn by Sis #1 at annual dress-up Christmas party. We all just about had a cat-fight over it.

4. Sunday Morning Estate Sale.

This was proclaimed by the Aunties to be one of The Best Estate Sales of All Time. If you knew them like I do, you'd know that that kind of statement coming from them carries a LOT of weight. We all found tons of treasures (they had to go back later because everything wouldn't fit in the car with all of us) but here are my finds:


Do you love?? Simply must hang out with Aunties more often!

No comments: