Tuesday, November 6, 2007

oliver, sweet oliver



APPARENTLY, I made a pretty bad faux pas in a previous post. You see, I referenced another child as "one of the cutest babies of all time" ...and my sister saw it. Should've seen that one coming. So to make up for it, this post is dedicated to THE absolute cutest child of all time, my nephew Oliver!
I'm pretty sure Oliver is destined to become America's Next Top Hat Model. I just knit him this one with handsome ear flaps. Everyone was saying it looked like a football helmet...it definitely needs a pom-pom. Unless you like the football helmet look. (by the way, it was virtually impossible to get a cute picture of the child wearing this hat where his eyes were open and it wasn't all blurry. not his fault, of COURSE--I blame the photographer.)

1 comment:

emily said...

That's more like it.